Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

What do you associate with "green"?  Soon the grass, Chicago River, and the beer at the local tavern will all be turning green.  As architects, however, we most commonly hear "green" associated with the push to design buildings that are more energy and resource efficient.  While this trend seems to have just recently gained widespread popularity, we at Robert Juris & Associated have been practicing this philosophy for years.  When I designed my home in New Lenox over twenty years ago, I used the methods known as "Passive Solar" to maximize the efficiency of my house.  So for us, this is nothing new, but we hope that the trend will help our clients jump on the "green" bandwagon.  I hope everyone has a very safe and happy St. Patrick's Day!
Sincerely,

Robert Juris Robert Juris & Associates, Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment